The United States is a global hub for business, and home to more than 6-million companies. Michaels Global Trading is proud to support American businesses, by offering services in liquidation and office equipment removal.
Business owners in the United States may require the removal of office supplies for many reasons, including:
- Company merger
- Business restructuring
- Office move
At Michaels Global Trading, it isn’t our place to ask questions or judge on your reasons for equipment disposal. Our experienced and discreet team is trained to focus on the proper dismantling, removal , and sale of your office supplies to ensure you get some return on your equity and avoid legal trouble related to electronic disposal laws.
Why Hire a Professional Office Decommission and Liquidation Company in the U.S.?
Michaels Global Trading works with businesses of all sizes, from a wide range of industries across the country. We have the experience and knowledge needed to handle a variety of office equipment and furnishings.
While some American businesses may choose to manage an office move or downsize alone, there are many benefits to bringing in the professionals, including:
- Knowledge of recycling and disposal laws: In the United States there are strict laws surrounding the disposal of screens, batteries, and internal computer components. Michaels Global Trading knows what can be salvaged, what needs to go, and where to take IT supplies to ensure your company isn’t liable for any improper disposal.
- ROI: Office equipment is expensive, and we want you to retain as much of your investment as possible. Michaels Global Branding has top tier connections across North America for buying and repurposing IT equipment and office furniture. We can help you get the most money for your supplies.
- Clean, careful, and respectful: Michaels Global Trading understands that an office is more than a place to earn a living. We take great care handling your equipment, carefully dismantling and unwiring supplies. Our team can leave your office clear of everything, leaving no debris behind.
- Tech-savvy: When repurposing and reselling IT equipment, it takes a keen eye to determine which components still have value, and which need to be recycled. Our staff is trained in a variety of equipment types and brands.
For businesses in the U.S. hoping to make the most out of an office restructuring, Michaels Global Trading is here to help.
Equipment Handled by Michaels Global Trading
Curious about the types of office equipment we dispose of and resell? Michaels works with a large assortment of office furniture, such as:
- Chairs and couches
- Ergonomic setups
- Desks and tables
- Cubicles and dividers
- Administrative supplies
- Filing cabinets
Michaels Global Trading also specializes in IT equipment, including:
- Computers and laptops
- Servers and Networks
- Digital storage
- Printers and fax machines
- Commercial copiers
- VOIP technology
- Digital security
Where to Find Us
Currently, Michaels Global Trading serves businesses in regions of the United States as well as Canada. We are constantly looking to expand our brand and services to new cities and states. Not sure if Michaels Global Trading is available in your area? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact Michaels Global Trading
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! That’s how we would describe Michaels Global Trading. They took all the headaches for our office move, decommissioning office cubicle, and did everything at a great price. They planned everything ahead of time and were on time to finish the job. Marlon, Mario, and team were extremely professional. They were fast to respond, fair in prices, and extremely service oriented. We would recommend them to companies who are planning an office move or decommissioning office furniture or equipment. – Brainhunter Systems Ltd.
We engaged Michaels Global Trading to remove and dispose a large quantity of office furniture during renovations. Marlon and his team were professional, efficient and made our jobs much easier. It was nice not having to deal with all those desks ourselves!
Liquidation items can be anything that can be sold from a business to generate cash flow. Examples would be furniture, computers, machinery, vehicles, fixtures etc.
The simplest answer is no. There are many factors that affect the value of your assets. Some examples would be market conditions, supply and demand, age, condition and location.
Every appraisal is different and has specific requirements. The cost is directly linked to the scope of work involved.
That depends on several factors; first, how much equipment is being appraised. Appraising a large machinery shop with hundred’s of pieces will take significantly longer than appraising a small mom and pop business.
Majority of appraisal reports will have equipment values and a synopsis of how the appraiser came up with the values given.
Some commons reasons for an appraisal are mergers & acquisitions, business valuation, bankruptcy, financing & SBA lending, insurance, buy and sell agreements or partnership dissolutions.