Michaels Global Trading specializes in computers, electronics, and other IT equipment, helping local businesses disassemble, organize, and relocate technology quickly and efficiently in Canada and USA. Working with businesses across North America, we have come to learn the difference between something which should be kept, something that can be refurbished, and something that should be tossed.
It’s our job as a wholesale electronics liquidator to ensure your office space gets cleared on time and on budget. Here’s what you should know about our computer and electronic liquidation services.
Computers and Electronics We Manage
There is a wide assortment of technology we work with at Michaels Global Trading. We partner with businesses across North America, taking on digital tools from a variety of brands and industries, including:
- Fax Machines
- Security Systems
- Digital Storage Units
- Network Setups
- Mobile Devices
Under the umbrella of this equipment, we manage an assortment of big-name brands like:
What to Do With Decommissioned Computers and Electronics
Have some outdated electronics on your hands but unsure of what to do with them? As an electronics liquidator in Canada, we can help you out. Decommissioned computers can be reused or recycled, as a business owner, you have options such as:
- Donation – Donating to local charities, organizations, and community programs is a great way to put your brand on the map. Giving back to the community shines a positive spotlight on your company and helps those in need. Computers and electronics may be used in schools, local libraries, job banks, homeless shelters, and more.
- Recycling – Computers and electronics have many components which negatively impact the environment. Cathode ray tubes, glass, wiring, and toxic elements like mercury and even arsenic may leak into the earth when left to break down in a landfill. Recycling computers means knowing how to disassemble and remove the parts which need to be sent to specific sorting facilities. Michaels Global Trading knows the local regulations regarding electronics recycling and will help you get everything where it needs to go.
- Liquidation – There are many reasons companies choose to liquidate computers and electronics. Whether you are retiring, moving on to a new opportunity, or filing for bankruptcy, we are here to support you. Michaels Global Trading will work tirelessly to get you the best appraisal value on your electronics and computers. We sell used office equipment, ensuring you receive some financial compensation toward your initial investment.
- Disposal – Finally, when all else fails, there are some electronic components that can’t be recycled. When a computer or other device has reached its shelf life and has no value to be refurbished, it must be disposed of in an eco-friendly manner, and through the proper facilities. Michaels will help get your old equipment to sorting plants, so you don’t get caught in any legal situations for mismanagement of e-waste.
Whatever your choice for computer and electronic removal, we’re here to help facilitate the move. Our team will get everything you have disassembled, packaged, and safely transported where you need it to be.
Benefits of Working with Professional Electronics Liquidators
When you work with a professional decommissioning and liquidation service for electronics and computers, there are many advantages. Your business reaps the benefits of years of experience and professional connections with local charities and organizations, recycling plants, and disposal facilities. Some of the other benefits you can look forward to include:
- Familiarity with Local Bylaws: Within North America, there are a strict set of guidelines set down by the Environmental Protection Agency and Environment Canada. These outline what can be sent to the landfill, and what must be recycled. There are appropriate ways to remove electronics from your office, and we’re familiar with them all. We can help you avoid red tape and legal issues as you downsize, upgrade, or move to a new space.
- Clean Worksites: As you begin breaking down shelving and sorting through electronics, you’ll notice just how much of your worksite is covered in wires, cords, and connectors. Michaels Global Trading works with clients from beginning to end, ensuring all wiring is disconnected and debris is removed from your office, leaving a clean space and a full damage deposit.
- Professional Appraisals: Michaels Global Trading deals in professional appraisal services as well as decommissioning and liquidation. Our team has a thorough approach to asset evaluation, basing our fair market value on current sale prices for items of the same type, age, and quality sold as is and new.
Michaels Global Trading understands the importance of leaving a workplace as you initially found it. Most landlords write leases expecting offices to be emptied, swept out, and removed of all debris. We ensure nothing is left behind, including any wiring, shelving, and storage you came in with, or added over the years.
Contact Michaels Global Trading
With nearly a decade of experience serving businesses across North America in all industries and niches, Michaels has developed unparalleled skills in electronics liquidation in Canada. We pride ourselves on supporting local businesses and, in turn, our local economy. It’s important to us that your tech liquidation goes smoothly, so you can quickly get back to what matters – running your business.
Interested in learning more about Michaels Global Trading and our computer and electronics liquidation services? We invite you to call us at 1-888-902-7531 or visit our online contact page to get in touch.
We offer complete liquidation services for office furniture, IT equipment, construction equipment, and more!
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! That’s how we would describe Michaels Global Trading. They took all the headaches for our office move, decommissioning office cubicle, and did everything at a great price. They planned everything ahead of time and were on time to finish the job. Marlon, Mario, and team were extremely professional. They were fast to respond, fair in prices, and extremely service oriented. We would recommend them to companies who are planning an office move or decommissioning office furniture or equipment. – Brainhunter Systems Ltd.
We engaged Michaels Global Trading to remove and dispose a large quantity of office furniture during renovations. Marlon and his team were professional, efficient and made our jobs much easier. It was nice not having to deal with all those desks ourselves!
Electronics that can be used for refurbishment, resale or material recovery that have been discarded are considered e-waste (electronic waste).
No. However, electronics that are branded tend to hold a lot more value than unbranded electronics.
Brand new electronics to scrap electronics can all be liquidated and sold at a different price points in the marketplace.
Majority of electronics can be liquidated. Quantity and quality are the main factors liquidators considered when liquidating electronics.
Yes. Some non-functioning electronics can be used for parts or scrap value.